Catholic Care is a faith based charity providing care and support to people of all faiths and none. The Charity also employs people of all faiths and or no faith at all.
Do you want to make a difference?
Would you like to be part of a dedicated team caring for Children and Young People in a Residential Setting?
Children’s Residential work is a challenging but rewarding career.
At Catholic care we are looking to recruit flexible, highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed child care workers to work in our Residential Children’s Home. It is a statutory requirement that anyone applying for this post must be at least 23 years of age.
Residential Child Care Worker
Spinal Point 2 – 17 currently £17,711 – £23,836
(dependent on qualifications and experience + sleep-in allowance payable)
(shift patterns to include weekends, bank holidays and sleep-ins)
12th July 2019
25th July 2019
You would be required to work as part of a team and will need to build relationships with children & young people who may be facing difficult times. Patience, good observational skills and the best interests of the child is essential in safeguarding and making the right decisions for each individual.
Experience and Qualifications:
You must hold, or be willing to work towards either a BTEC Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England) or earlier equivalent (NVQ).
You will be required to have effective computer and IT skills.
What we offer our employees
- competitive salary, in line with NJC payscales
- group personal pension scheme
- comprehensive induction programme with ongoing training and development
- regular supervision and annual appraisal
- career progression opportunities
- Healthcare Cashplan Scheme
How to apply
To apply for this position either:
- download the application form, complete and submit online;
- download and print a copy of the application form and post to:
Ann Gosney – Human Resources Co-ordinator
11 North Grange Road
- telephone 0113 3885400 to request an application pack or to discuss the available position and arrange an interview.
Catholic Care is an Equal Opportunities employer